- P. Denholm, "Energy storage to reduce renewable energy curtailment", IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2012, pp. 1-4.
 - M. Khalid, A.V. Savkin, “Minimization and control of battery energy storage for wind power smoothing: Aggregated, distributed and semi-distributed storage”, Renewable Energy, Volume 64, 2014, pp 105-112.
 - Jabir, M.; Azil Illias, H.; Raza, S.; Mokhlis, H., “Intermittent smoothing approaches for wind power output: A review”, Energies 2017, 10, 1572.
 - Hu, Xiaosong, et al., “Technological developments in batteries: A survey of principal roles, types, and management needs”, IEEE Power and Energy Magazine 15.5, 2017: pp. 20-31.
 - H. Bitaraf and S. Rahman, “Reducing curtailed wind energy through energy storage and demand response”, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 9, no. 1, Jan. 2018, pp. 228-236.
 - Nazari, ME, Ardehali, MM. “Optimal coordination of renewable wind and pumped storage with thermal power generation for maximizing economic profit with considerations for environmental emission based on newly developed heuristic optimization algorithm”, J Renew Sustain Energy. 2016; 8, pp. 1-30.
 - Farahmand MZ, Nazari ME, Shamlou S. “Optimal sizing of an autonomous hybrid PV-wind system considering battery and diesel generator” 25th Iranian Conf Electr Eng (ICEE) 2017, pp. 1048-1053.
 - C. Kim, E. Muljadi and C. C. Chung, “Coordinated control of wind turbine and energy storage system for reducing wind power fluctuation”, 56th Annual Conference of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers of Japan (SICE), 2017, pp. 1485-1489.
 - M. Z. Farahmand, M. E. Nazari and S. Shamlou, "Optimal sizing of an autonomous hybrid PV-wind system considering battery and diesel generator” 25th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), 2017, pp. 1048-1053.
 - Xiaolei Wang, Lei Sun, Fushuan Wen, M. A. Salam and S. P. Ang, “Control strategies of battery energy storage systems for smoothing wind power fluctuations”, 10th International Conference on Advances in Power System Control, Operation & Management (APSCOM 2015), 2015, pp. 1-4.
 - Nazari ME, Ardehali MM. “Optimal bidding strategy for a GENCO in day-ahead energy and spinning reserve markets with considerations for coordinated wind-pumped storage-thermal system and CO2 emission”, Energy Strategy Reviews. 2019; 26, pp. 1-18.
 - Gwabavu, M., Raji, A. “Dynamic control of integrated wind farm battery energy storage systems for grid connection”, Sustainability, 2021, 13, 3112.
 - J. Devlin, K. Li, P. Higgins, and A. Foley, “System flexibility provision using short term grid scale storage,” IET Gener., Transm. Distrib. vol. 10, no. 3, Feb. 2016. pp. 697–703.
 - N. Hatziargyriou et al., “Security and economic impacts of high wind power penetration in island systems”, Proc. 2004 CIGRE Conf., Paris, 2004, pp. 1–9.
 - X. Dui, G. Zhu and L. Yao, “Two-stage optimization of battery energy storage capacity to decrease wind power curtailment in grid-connected wind farms”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 33, no. 3, May 2018, pp. 3296-3305.
 - M. Moradzadeh, J. Van de Vyver and L. Vandevelde, “Optimal energy storage sizing based on wind curtailment reduction”, International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Application (ICRERA), Milwaukee, WI, USA, 2014, pp. 331-335.
 - L. Shao et al., “Coordinated operation strategy of storage battery SOC and smoothing wind power fluctuation”', Electr. Power Construct., vol. 38, no. 1, 2017, pp. 3296-3305.
 - T. Kim, H.-J. Moon, D.-H. Kwon, S.-I. Moon, “A smoothing method for wind power fluctuation using hybrid energy storage”, Proc. IEEE Power Energy Conf. Illinois (PECI), Champaign, IL, USA, Feb. 2015, pp. 1-6.
 - A. Alanazi and A. Khodaei, "Optimal battery energy storage sizing for reducing wind generation curtailment”, IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Chicago, IL, USA, 2017, pp. 1-5.
 - B. Wang, M. Zhou, B. Xin, X. Zhao, J. Watada, “Analysis of operation cost and wind curtailment using multi-objective unit commitment with battery energy storage”, Energy, vol.178, 2019, pp. 101-114.
 – H. Berahmandpour, S. Monraser Kuhsari, H. Rastegar, “A new approach on development of power system operational flexibility ndex by combination generation unit flexibility indices”, AUT Journal of Electrical Engineering, vol. 53, issue 1, 2021.
 - H. Berahmandpour, S. Monraser Kuhsari, H. Rastegar, “Development the flexibility metric incorporating wind power in the presence of energy storage”, 34th Power System Conference (PSC) Tehran, Iran, Dec. 2019, pp. 548-556.
 - A. Maei, D. Meola, G. Maraoti, G. Palmieri, L. Iannelli, G. Mathiseny, E. Bjerkan, L. Glielmo, “Optimal power flow model with energy storage, an extension towards large integration of renewable energy sources”, Proceedings of the 19th World Congress. International Federation of Automatic Control, Cape Town, South Africa. vol. 47, issue 3, 2014, pp. 9456-9461.
 – H. Berahmandpour, S. Monraser Kuhsari, H. Rastegar, “A new flexibility index in real time operation incorporating wind farms” 27th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), 2019, pp. 549-553.
 – T. L. Baldwin and E. B. Makram, “Economic dispatch of electric power systems with line losses”, IEEE, The Twenty-First Southeastern Symposium on System Theory, 1989, pp. 13-17.
 – N. Singh and Y. Kumar, "Economic Load Dispatch Using MRPSO with Generator Ramp Rate Limits Constraint", The Fourth International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks, Mathura, 2012, pp. 632-637.