- Danish Energy Agency, Flexibility in the Power System, [Online],
Available: https:// ens.dk/ sites/ ens.dk/ files/ Globalcooperation/ flexibility_in_the_power_system_v23-lri. pdf , 2015.
 – A. Ulbig,G. Andersson, “Analyzing Operational Flexibility of Electric Power Systems”, Elsevier, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems November 2015
 - H. Berahmandpour, S. M. Kouhsari and H. Rastegar, "A New Flexibility Index in Real Time Operation Incorporating Wind Farms" 2019 27th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), Yazd, Iran, 2019, pp. 549-553, doi: 10.1109/IranianCEE.2019.8786492.
 – H. Berahmandpour, S. M. Kuhsari and H. Rastegar, "Development the Flexibility Metric Incorporating Wind Power in the Presence of Energy Storage," 2019 International Power System Conference (PSC), Tehran, Iran, 2019, pp. 548-556, doi: 10.1109/PSC49016.2019.9081515.
 - Makarov Y, Loutan C, Ma J, de Mello P. “Operational Impacts of Wind Generation on California Power Systems”, IEEE Trans Power System, 2009; 24(2):1039–50.
 - M. Juan, S. Vera, B. Régine, S. Kirschen Daniel, and F. Ochoa Luis, “Exploring the use of flexibility indices in low carbon power systems,” presented at the 2012 3rd IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Europe (ISGT Europe), Berlin, Germany, 2012.
 - B. Mohandes, M. S. E. Moursi, N. Hatziargyriou and S. E. Khatib, "A Review of Power System Flexibility with High Penetration of Renewables", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 3140-3155, July 2019, doi: 10.1109/TPWRS.2019.2897727.
 – “Flexitranstore: Special Session in the 21st International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering”, Editors: Bálint Németh
, Lambros Ekonomou
, Springer International Publishing, 2020, ISBN: 3030378179, 9783030378172
 - A. Akrami, M. Doostizadeh, and F. Aminifar, “Power system flexibility: an overview of emergence to evolution,” Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 987-1007, 2019.
 - J. Zhao, T. Zheng, and E. Litvinov, “A unified framework for defining and measuring flexibility in power system,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 339-347, Jan. 2016.
 - J. Kiviluoma, E. Rinne, and N. Helistö, “Comparison of flexibility options to improve the value of variable power generation,” International Journal of Sustainable Energy, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 761-781, 2018.
 - V. Oree and S. Z. S. Hassen, “A composite metric for assessing flexibility available in conventional generators of power systems,” Appl. Energy, vol. 177, pp. 683–691, 2016.
 - T. Guo, Y. Gao, X. Zhou, Y. Li, and J. Liu, “Optimal scheduling of power system incorporating the flexibility of thermal units,” Energies, vol. 11, no. 9, 2195, 2018.
 - E. Lannoye, D. Flynn, and M. O'Malley, “Evaluation of power system flexibility,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 922-931, 2012.
 - Islam Abdin, Enrico Zio. “Integrated framework for operational flexibility assessment in multi period power system planning with renewable energy production” Applied Energy, Elsevier, 2018, 222, pp.898-914.
 - J. Cochran, M. Miller, O. Zinaman, M. Milligan, D. Arent, B. Palmintier, M. O’Malley, S. Mueller, E. Lannoye, A. Tuohy, B. Kujala, M. Sommer, H. Holttinen, J. Kiviluoma, and S. K. Soonee, “Flexibility in 21st Century Power Systems,” 21st
Century Power Partnership, [Online], Available: https://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy14osti/61721.pdf
 - A. A. Thatte and L. Xie, “A metric and market construct of inter-temporal flexibility in time-coupled economic dispatch,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems
, vol. 31, no. 5
, pp. 3437-3446, 2016.
 - C. G Min and M. K. Kim, “Flexibility-based evaluation of variable generation acceptability in Korean power system,” Energies, vol. 10, no. 6, 825, 2017.
 - C. G. Min, J. K. Park, D. Hur, and M. K. Kim, “A risk evaluation method for ramping capability shortage in power systems,” Energy, vol. 113, pp. 1316–1324,
 - C. G. Min, “Analyzing the impact of variability and uncertainty on power system flexibility”, Appl. Sci. vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1-13, 2019.
 - Surekha P, “Investigation of Efficient Bio-Inspired Intelligent Paradigms for Solving Unique Constraint Based Optimization Problems”, A thesis submitted to the Faulty of Electrical Engineering ANNA University for the award of the degree of doctor of philosophy. Chennai (India) Auguest-2014,